Surprise!!! The last thing you want during a race (especially a marathon) is to be surprised. We train to keep the surprises to a minimum. Nutrition, hydration, even race clothes are all tested 100s of times before race day. Of course, we also train for elevation, endurance, and pace, but how can you make sure your training is perfectly suited to your race?
Novant Health Charlotte Marathon Preview Runs will make sure you are ready for race day by running on the actual marathon course! If you’ve run the streets, and done your training, the only surprise you’ll have on race day is how fast you get to the finish line!
Did we mention it’s FREE!?
Join the Run Far Training Program for the Novant Health Charlotte Marathon Preview Runs:
- Saturday, October 14: 1st Half (13.1mi)
- Saturday, October 21: 2nd Half (13.1mi)
- Where: Truist Field Entrance, 324 S Mint Street, Charlotte NC 28202.
- Start Time: 6:15 AM for waiver signatures, announcements, warm-up, and splitting up into pace groups. Run starts at 6:30 sharp with groups staggered by pace. Fastest pace group to slowest.
- Cost: FREE!
What Can You Expect:
- Pace Groups: 8 groups of varying speed to accommodate all runners
- Water and Nuun are provided at 3 water stops (We do ask that you bring your own bottle)
- Access to Run Far Coaches
- Challenging Workout
- Great conversations with current and future friends in the Charlotte Running Community
Runners should bring a water bottle/ pack to refill at water stops.
We’ll see you out there!